Wednesday, November 09, 2016

President Trump.

Well, the American people got the president they deserve. I hope all you third party voters are happy. I hope all you bigots are happy. I hope all of you who stayed home and didn't vote because "Hillary had it locked in" are happy. I hope all of you who just didn't feel like voting for any of the candidates are happy. 


So I give you a big thank you on behalf of the uninsured and those who will lose what little heathcare they've gotten under the ACA. I thank you on behalf of the students who will no longer be taught actual science. I thank you on behalf of the workers whose jobs will disappear. I thank you on behalf of the seniors and disabled who will sink further into poverty as their Social Security checks flatline. I thank you on behalf of disabled and homeless veterans who have been left by the side of the road. 

I thank you on behalf of the children who will die for lack of food. I thank you on behalf of every person who has their food stamps allotment cut. I thank you on behalf of every person who will freeze to death in the winter.  I thank you on behalf of the women who will die from back alley abortions. I thank you on behalf of the rape victims who must bear the rapists' children. I thank you on behalf of every mother who will die in childbirth. I thank you on behalf of every infant who is discarded in a dumpster because of forced birthing. 

I thank you on behalf of every woman who is denied birth control even if it is needed to adjust hormone levels. I thank you on behalf of every person who could have benefited from stem cell research. I thank you on behalf of the increasing number of children born with autism. I thank you on behalf of every person who dies from contaminated food or water. 

I thank you on the behalf of the Lesbians and Gays who will have even more denials of service and possibly lose their hard earned right to marry the ones they love. I thank you on behalf the the Transgendered among us who will be bullied, who will suicide, who will be beaten, raped and killed because they can't use their proper public bathrooms.  

I thank you on behalf of our immigrant communities who will live in fear of being deported even though they are citizens. I thank you on behalf of the children who fear they will lose parents through deportation. I thank you on behalf of those who fear they will not be allowed to re-enter their country because of their religion. I thank you on behalf of every person who will be attacked for speaking in a language other than English.

I thank you on behalf of every African American citizen who has to fear attacks or murder for the "crime" of not being white. I thank you on behalf of every African American family who will have to mourn the loss of a family member to the police and watch those officers cleared of wrong doing. 

I thank you on behalf of every African American who was and will be denied the right to vote. I thank you on behalf of every person who was denied the right to vote because of a lack of sufficient polling places. I thank you on behalf of ex-felons who had their right to vote stripped from them after having served their sentences. I thank you on behalf of those who were unable to acquire ID they never needed until the last few elections. 

I thank you on behalf of every person who feels disenfranchised by state and local governments. I thank you on behalf of those who are so woefully undereducated that they vote against their own self-interest. I thank you on behalf of those who cannot understand that the politicians wooing their votes have rigged the system through gerrymandering to remain in power. I thank you on behalf of those who do not understand that it is the incessant need for ever increasing profits that sent their jobs out of the country. 

I thank you on behalf of the Native Americans are still marginalized in the country they had stripped from them. I thank you on behalf of those fighting to preserve Native American lands and sacred sites. I thank you on behalf of the citizens of the world whom you have betrayed. I thank you in advance for the coming financial collapse of world economies. I thank you in advance for World War III. I thank you in advance for the partitioning of this country after said war. I thank you in advance for any and all comments about what I wrote, my personal habits, my parentage, what you would like to do to me, what you think I deserve have happen to me. Live long and suffer in the new world order. I know I will, and I voted!

No comments: